This year’s Healthy Aging Expo is going virtual!
Every Wednesday in September from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. you will hear from three different speakers.
They will be talking about everything from health and fitness, insurance, and even preplanning. After viewing presentations, we will have a question and answer session, and a prize giveaway.
To register to attend the weekly sessions visit gainesvilletimes.com/ healthyaging. We look forward to “seeing” everyone!
FORMAT EACH WEEK:
• Welcome/Introduction of this week’s speakers
• Three Presentations
• Question & Answer Period, Attendees will be able to send in questions via the chat feature on Zoom through out the presentations to be answered during this time
• Prize Drawing for Attendees
• Preview of next week’s Speakers
SCHEDULE FOR PRESENTATIONS
September 2nd 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Dr. Nitya Sthalekar, The Heart Center, Cardiologist
• Robin Templeton, Medicare Man/Insurance Source – Information about Open Enrollment
• Lisbeth Fabiny, Five Seasons Health – How to manage sugar cravings during stressful times
September 9th 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Dr. Shan Sharif – NGPG Orthopedics
• Bayli Fields, Kimbrough Law – Estate Planning
• Meredith Pippen, Allergy Asthma and Sinus September 16th 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Dr. James Kruer, NGMC Internal Medicine
• Claire Dittrich, Caption Call
• Abigail Carr, NGHS – Bariatrics
September 23rd 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Dr. Monica Newton, NGPG Family Medicine
• Little and Davenport September 30th 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Lauren Ayala, DNP – NGPG Family Medicine
• Drs. Ellen Sanders and Kelly O’Dell, Longstreet Clinic